If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from the painful friction that causes rubbing, calluses, and blisters. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction and protect your skin.
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment – not to the skin. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief from the friction that causes blisters.
ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are for you if:
- You’re a runner, hiker, hockey player, or other athlete who experiences blisters
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the back of your feet
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels and dress shoes
- Running, basketball & tennis shoes
- Soccer, football & baseball cleats
- Dance shoes
- Work boots and shoes
Don’t let blisters hold you back. Get ENGO patches today and get immediate friction relief.
NOTE: ENGO Patches might not adhere to footwear that has been treated with waterproofing spray, such as military boots or some hiking boots. ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are made in the USA.