If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters on your feet. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction, protecting you from blister pain.
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment – not to the skin – to prevent blisters. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief for existing blisters and to prevent new ones from forming.
ENGO Blister Prevention Patches are for you if:
- You’re a runner, hiker, hockey player, or other athlete who experiences heel blisters
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the back of your feet
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels and dress shoes
- Running, basketball & tennis shoes
- Soccer, football & baseball cleats
- Dance shoes
- Work boots and shoes