If you dread putting on your shoes because of painful blisters, this is the solution for you. Get immediate relief from painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters on the the back of your heels, toes, and ball of your foot. ENGO patches immediately reduce friction, protecting you from blister pain.
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to shoes – not to the skin – to prevent blisters. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief for existing blisters and to prevent new ones from forming.
The ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack is for you if:
- You love your shoes, but get blisters when you wear them
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the backs of your feet or your toes
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels
- Boots and booties
- Wedges and loafers
- Loafers, clogs, and mules
- Dance shoes
- Sneakers and athletic shoes
Which Patch Should I Use?
- Use heel patches for the back of your heel, or trimming to desired shape for straps, sides of shoe, and toebox
- Use small oval patches for the ball of your foot, bottoms of your toes, or a different shape on the back of your heel.
Be comfortable in the shoes you love with the ENGO Women’s Love Your Heels Blister Pack.
ENGO Heel Blister Prevention Patches are made in the USA by Tamarack Habilitation Technologies, a Minnesota-based company and winner of the 2015 Minnesota Manufacturing Award by Minnesota Business Magazine.