If you’re looking for specific quantities of your favorite ENGO Blister Patches, the Build Your Own Blister Kit is the solution for you.
Get immediate relief from painful rubbing, calluses, and blisters. ENGO patches provide immediate relief from friction and lasting protection against blisters, calluses, and diabetic foot ulcers.
How ENGO Patches Work
Unlike traditional blister bandages, ENGO patches are applied to footwear or athletic equipment – not to the skin. They use a patented technology to provide immediate relief from the friction that causes blisters.
ENGO Blister Patches are for you if:
- You’re a runner, hiker, hockey player, or other athlete who experiences heel blisters
- You wear high heels or dress shoes that rub the back of your feet
- You’re on your feet for work all day and come home with painful blisters
- You’re breaking in a new pair of shoes
- Traditional blister bandages aren’t cutting it
Where to Apply ENGO
Apply ENGO patches anywhere you experience painful rubbing or irritation, including:
- High heels and dress shoes
- Running, basketball & tennis shoes
- Soccer, football & baseball cleats
- Dance shoes
- Work boots and shoes
- Medical devices, and more!